The schema below shows the interactions between components
On a total of 13 there are : 6 APIs, one visual studio extension, one website and 5 databases :
- Manager API : used by the clients to execute CRUD operations on OPENID assets for examples : clients or resource owners.
- OpenId providers : you can choose between our provider (SimpleIdentityServer) or IdentityServer4. They both respect the OPENID RFC. For more information you can read the benchmark.
- UMA : Implementation of the User-Managed Access (UMA) profile.
- Configuration API : used by the clients to manage the OpenId configuration for examples : enable or disable external identity providers.
- WebSite API : An abstract layer which assigns URIs to resources.
- WebSite : used by an administrator to manage resource access.
- Visual Studio Extension : used by a .NET developer to easily interact with the different components in code.